.
San Francisco, April 25 (MondayMirror.com) Tesla CEO Elon Musk on Monday announced that its modern urban transport venture called The Boring Company will aim to build a high-speed hyperloop in the coming years.
The Boring Company, a project to build underground highways to alleviate traffic congestion, last week raised $675 million in its Series C round, taking its valuation up to $5.7 billion.
“In the coming years, Boring Co will attempt to build a working Hyperloop,” Musk said in a tweet.
“From a known physics standpoint, this is the fastest possible way of getting from one city centre to another for distances less than 2,000 miles. Starship is faster for longer journeys,” he added.
Musk founded The Boring Company in December 2016.
In October last year, it received initial approval to build a transportation system that would shuttle passengers in Tesla vehicles via a network of tunnels along a 1.7-mile section under Las Vegas.
Operation on the updated Vegas loop should commence this year, according to the company.
“Underground tunnels are immune to surface weather conditions (subways are a good example), so it wouldn’t matter to Hyperloop if a hurricane was raging on the surface. You wouldn’t even notice,” Musk further said.
Source: IANS
OneAssist–Hansa Research Study – The Great Indian Smartphone Protection Crisis Reveals India’s Deepening Device Protection…
Ranveer Singh is officially moving into a completely new cinematic world with Pralay, his upcoming…
Zirakpur, 15 August 2026: Velvet Clarks Exotica, Zirakpur, celebrated the 80th Independence Day of India…
The long-running controversy surrounding Govinda and his wife Sunita Ahuja has intensified once again, with…
The Department of Cardiology at Fortis Hospital Mohali led by Dr RK Jaswal, Senior Director…
The wait is finally over for fans of reality television. The Traitors India Season 2…